NESTRO Maintenance Contract
An Inspection and Maintenance Contract ensures that your plant is regularly inspected by a competent individual. Any defects are promptly identified, plant failures are minimised and maintenance costs are reduced. A maintenance contract includes the execution of the following activities:
- Technical inspection of the plant for flawless function
- Functional testing of the monitoring, protection and safety equipment
- Functional testing of the filter cleaning and removal
- Functional testing of the electrical control unit and, where appropriate, the compressed air supply for the filters
- Inspection of the fans, airlocks, augers and moving parts
- Cleaning heat exchangers and heater batteries
- Lubrication service for fans, trough augers, gear motors and airlocks
- Functional testing of isolating, control and regulating devices
After completing the inspection and maintenance, the services are documented in the form of a report and additional preventive measures are noted.
Please contact one of our sales representatives for further information.