Bag Filter Plant
Bag filters for raw gas & clean gas
NESTRO bag filters are manufactured for overpressure and negative pressure operation; specialists refer to this as the raw or gas side connection of fans (the fan blows into or sucks through the filter system). All bag filters can be used for extraction or return air operation depending on the materials extracted. NESTRO bag filters are delivered with automatic filter regeneration, inspection doors, ex. protection and dry extinguishing system as standard.
Equipped with high-quality filter materials, we can achieve residual dust values of < 0.1 mg/m³. All filter materials used are permanent filters.
Benefits of the vacuum system
- NESTRO vacuum filter systems provide absolute dust containment.
- Powerful fans with an efficiency of up to 90% guarantee efficient system operation.
- Compact, powerful, cost-effective.
- Together with a frequency-controlled fan control unit, this ensures huge energy saving potential where the capacity utilisation of the woodworking machinery fluctuates significantly.
- Suction volumes of up to 14,000 m³/h can be achieved.
All bag filters can be combined with a NESTRObriquetting plant .
Data Sheet Bag Filter Plants NAsf & NSf - DE EN FR