Paint Fume Extraction PAINTLINE
Paint fume extraction systems from the PAINTLINE product line offer a sophisticated complete solution for clean air. The surface finishing requirements in coating operations are high. Frequent colour changes, special paints, short deadlines, different shapes, sizes and materials of the parts to be coated are commonplace. The requirements placed on the paints and lacquers to be processed as well as on environmental compatibility and occupational health and safety are constantly increasing.
These requirements and the fact that solvents and paints have a greater density than air and so fall to the floor, were the basic idea behind the development of the paintline product line for paint fume extraction. It led to the creation of an extraction system installed near the floor or using the underfloor principle. Because, dust- and draught-free zones are the most important requirements for high-quality painting and varnishing.
OUR MODULAR Extraction SYSTEM
NESTRO's tried-and-tested PAINTLINE products produce perfect surfaces.
- low-noise high performance ventilating fan, efficiency from 82% to 85%
- additional air cover with filter mats class EU5
- width extendable in steps of 500mm, grid dimensions: 800 x 500mm
- filter mats easy to clean and fast to change
- load capacity: 300 kg/m²
- sectional steel construction not necessary
- complete delivery including grating
- separate installation of the ventilating fan
Maximum flexibility, efficiency and compliance with all statutory provisions ensures that NESTRO provides a complete surface coating solution that is tailored to your specific requirements. Please contact one of our sales representatives for further information.