Powerful dedusting systems in the woodworking trade
NESTRO® industrial dedusters are your solution for the energy-efficient extraction of wood dust and chips in joineries and carpentry shops. Our economical dedusting systems promote a smooth production process, protect your machines and the health of your employees.
NESTRO® NE-series dust removers comply with all current requirements for dedusting equipment and are approved for internal installation in workshops (see also BGI [Information provided by the Employers‘ Liability Insurance Association] 739 p. 15).
A powerful deduster is ideal for use in the woodworking industry, as dust extractors for individual machines, small groups of machines or stand-alone solutions (where special extraction requirements exist). They can also be used for related materials, such as plastic, leather, paper or other industrial dusts.
Dedusting plants NE 160 to NE 350 are vacuum filters with fans installed on the clean gas side and outstanding efficiency. All dedusters are equipped with automatic filter regeneration and, from NE 250, with an automatic extinguishing system. In automatic mode, the deduster switches on and off in parallel with the machines that require extraction.
Dedusters NE 350
Our industrial dust extractors for clean air
The Deduster 200 - 350 can be also used in combination with powerful briquetting presses (4 - 15 kW).
Data Sheet Deduster NE - DE EN FR
Data Sheet Spark Extinguishing Unit - DE EN FR
Hier erfahren Sie noch mehr über unsere Anlagen zur Absaugung.
New in Q1/2022: A new Criterion
The development of this new generation of mobile NESTRO dedusters type NE J for indoor installation is based on our decades of experience in woodworking, in device technology and in the technology of highly efficient fans. The use of our clean air dedusters for the extraction of various materials and thus for small and medium-sized companies in many industries
- saves investment and operating costs through installation close to the machine (short pipeline routes with low line resistances) and - starting with NE 200 - thanks to the IE5 reluctance motor and the frequency converter with an efficiency of over 90%,
- saves heating costs through circulating air operation without heat loss (filters guarantee a residual dust content of < 0.1 mg/m³),
- saves maintenance costs through an intelligent, certified automatic exting-uishing system without the use of water or dry chemical,
- as a ready-to-connect device saves in-stallation costs (only power connection and junction of the pipeline required),
- guarantees optimal suction with the integrated, proven clean air technology and constant target / actual value comparison (of the processing machines) and
- offers four different disposal options using four alternative substructures, which can also be converted at any time.
Soon at your workshop.