Dedusters NE / NE J
A new Criterion - NE J
The development of this new generation of mobile NESTRO dedusters type NE for indoor installation is based on our decades of experience in woodworking, in device technology and in the technology of highly efficient fans. The use of our clean air dedusters for the extraction of various materials and thus for small and medium-sized companies in many industries
- saves investment and operating costs through installation close to the machine (short pipeline routes with low line resistances) and - starting with NE 250 J - thanks to the IE5 reluctance motor and the frequency converter with an efficiency of over 90%,
- saves heating costs through circulating air operation without heat loss (filters guarantee a residual dust content of < 0.1 mg/m³),
- saves maintenance costs through an intelligent, certified automatic exting-uishing system without the use of water or dry chemical,
- as a ready-to-connect device saves in-stallation costs (only power connection and junction of the pipeline required),
- guarantees optimal suction with the integrated, proven clean air technology and constant target / actual value comparison (of the processing machines) and
- offers four different disposal options using four alternative substructures, which can also be converted at any time.
Mobile Dedusters NE
We have completely revised the design of our mobile compact dedusters in the two performance classes 160 and 200 with a maximum volume flow of 3,200 m³/h - especially for the extraction of individual processing machines. The dimensions of 1970x910x2070 mm (LxWxH) and the two steering and two fixed castors make them the most space-saving mobile devices in their class. Thanks to a clean gas high-performance ventilator, the negative pressure operation ensures that the workshop is 100% dust-free. The price/performance ratio is outstanding.
Flyer The New Generation of Dedusters NE J - DE EN FR
Data Sheet Deduster NE / NE J - DE EN FR
Video New Deduster Series NE J